Many Sources Sending Us Information
We were very excited when Rectrix came to Worcester. Good results and large annoucements:
1) Built a new building for their FBO
2) Announced in October of 2016 commerical service to DC then Sarasota to start in Spring of 2017. click here
3) Move their commercial fleet to ORH
4) Move their maintenance operations to ORH
5) Attract corporate jets to Worcester as their home base
Last year, one year after the flight to Baltmore/Sarasota was suppose to begin, we asked on Twitter when it would start. We were promptly blocked on twitter?
Later that summer, instead, Rectrix began commercial service to the the Cape selling tickets for $159 one way, which we told them was way too much. Two weeks after starting they dropped the prices to $99, even then this has been a complete failure.
Then this year we incurred the wrath of Rectrix, when we asked why a mechanic was not on duty for the morning flight to JFK, and only required to get there within 45 minutes. This is a shuttle flight with people depending on connections!!
This led to many testy e-mails between us and Rectrix. Ending with this blog
Rectrix started off hot and we were excited, to be followed only by many empty promises, poor results and poorer service:
1) commercial fleet was never moved Worcester
2) maintenance never moved to Worcester
3) DC/Sarasota flight never happened
4) Cape shuttle was a failure
5) Maybe one corporate jet has moved to Worcester
6) How can you not have a mechanic on duty for JetBlue AM flight to JFK??
We pointed out all these shortcomings when they happened and that there were major problems with Rectrix in Worcester. Now we hearing that they may be done in Worcester?
ad space for rent : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your comment
commented on 2018-10-29 02:56:18
people love to complain
commented on 2018-10-29 02:57:18
jet blue flight 676 from jfk to orh has seen dramatic improvement in on time performance
commented on 2018-10-29 05:09:07
Yes it has Donald! Loads however have not changed. 33 people in last night. Hoping the busy travel season brings an improvement.
commented on 2018-10-29 16:20:24
Don Simpson, or whatever your name is, this factual. Sorry if it bothers you,,,,, Funny you commented on Twitter and now on this blog. Gee I wonder who you work for??
commented on 2018-10-31 09:04:45
Nothing could be farther from the truth. Richard Cawley CEO
commented on 2018-10-31 15:56:56
Mr Cawley which one of the 6 bullet points could not be further from the truth?
commented on 2018-11-02 04:10:40
Ross Aviation bought Rectum, Rich, Gone! And the Aviation Industry Breathes a huge sigh of relief...….