Providence has the best chance to land Amazon
In case you did not know Providence has been kicking ass since last October under the new leadership of Iftikhar Ahmad, who increased passenger growth by 36% at current post in New Orleans.
Check these additions since he arrived:
1) Norwegian announced international flights to Europe.
2) Low-cost carrier Frontier announced expansion into New England
3) Norwegian announced expansion and direct flights to the Caribbean.
4) Allegiant announced direct flights from Providence.
Consider this also. Amazon has been to Worcester already and were not crazy about it.
1) Providence will get Amazon
2) Worcester has a very good chance at UPS who is getting pushed out of Boston.
Amazon fulfillment center in Fall River helps Providence! Hope skip and a jump to fly freight into TF Green and truck to Fall River. Mic drop!!
Fall River? For AMAZON HQ? You are on drugs if you think that's happening. pic.twitter.com/flZzEcLkBm— Tyler Moorey (@TylerM9717) September 21, 2017
ad space for rent : email@example.com