JetBlue daily to Orlando & Fort Lauderdale For tickets go to JetBlueBestFareFinder
- Worcester to Orlando $216 March 12-17-18-19-23
- Orlando to Worcester $220 March 10-12-13-18-20
- Worcester to Fort Lauderdale $116 March 12-16-19-22
- Fort Lauderdale to Worcester $140 March 10-11-12-19-26
- Updated march 9th noon
Enchanted Memories is the official Disney Planner for FlyORH. This month special is a 6 night/7 day package with 5 day base ticket for family of four (2 adults & 2 children under 10). $1,922.28 that 15% off and 1 day free at parks. Lodging is at Pop Century. If you have any questions send our FlyORH rep at Enchanted memories, Vincent Dowling, an e-mail. Vincent e-mail. You can connect to other locations including Austin Texas, San Juan PR, Nassau, Punta Cana DR, Santo Domingo DR, Montego Bay and Bogata. Here are five things you can do today to ensure the success of Worcester Airport. Follow @FlyOrh
- Follow FlyORH on Twitter (@FlyORH) .
- Like on Facebook.
- Join JetBlue frequent flyer program TrueBlue. Great program! Points never expire and no blackouts. Not only do you earn points when you fly, but you can earn points when you do business with JetBlue partners or through their Badges Program. .
- Apply for JetBlue Amex Card and earn points when you use the card. New cardholders can earn 20,000 points, if you charge $1,000 over the first 90 days.
- Buy tickets. Keep in mind you can make connections from MCO and FLL to other destinations. In particular San Juan and Bogota work perfectly out of ORH. I find the easiest way to find tickets is to go on JetBlue BestFareFinder.
If you are looking at other destinations, consider hiring a taxi. Get a quote from Linear Air.